What it's all about

Ten years ago, my husband and I moved to our home in Weaverville, NC. Since then we have dug, hoed, tilled and cleared; creating flower and vegetable gardens. Like most things in life we have learned through trial and error; in fact, just two years ago we scrapped the whole thing and started over. So, through this process I have learned a few things about gardening organically. I would say that gardening is my meditation; cultivating, nurturing, and ultimately giving the end result up to the universe to decide its fate has been a great lesson for me to carry through out my life. My hope in writing this blog is to communicate with other gardeners, both novice and veteran, who share this same passion and love for farming. I hope for this to be a place where we can share knowledge and learn from each other. It is March in the south and all the seed catalogues have been put away, the days of dreaming and longing are over, it is time to garden!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment